| Belly is SO full it covered the "M"-ha! |
Baby's Size:
![]() |
| Winter Melon |
Gender: Little Mister
Maternity clothes? Mixing it up between maternity and some dresses that I've stretched into maternity.. and Dennis' old t-shirts for pj's
Weight gain: Baby is supposed to be gaining a half ounce every day!
Sleep: Now that Dennis is home I think I'll be much more relaxed. Slept great last night once he was home. Sasha cuddled up next to him too. His girls are happy to make room for his spot!
Best moment this week: This week is easy - watching Dennis land Sat night! After a questionable arrival I was BEYOND happy to welcome him home. What a great treat that he has a big break from tour and will definitely be here for Lincoln's arrival.
Miss Anything? Nope - 100% content!
Food cravings: Pizza - specifically pepperoni from Pizza Hut.
Symptoms: Few new aches and more frequent trips to the ladies' room. Lincoln has gotten the hiccups a few more times this past week.
Belly Button? out!
Maternity clothes? Mixing it up between maternity and some dresses that I've stretched into maternity.. and Dennis' old t-shirts for pj's
Weight gain: Baby is supposed to be gaining a half ounce every day!
Sleep: Now that Dennis is home I think I'll be much more relaxed. Slept great last night once he was home. Sasha cuddled up next to him too. His girls are happy to make room for his spot!
Best moment this week: This week is easy - watching Dennis land Sat night! After a questionable arrival I was BEYOND happy to welcome him home. What a great treat that he has a big break from tour and will definitely be here for Lincoln's arrival.
Miss Anything? Nope - 100% content!
Food cravings: Pizza - specifically pepperoni from Pizza Hut.
Symptoms: Few new aches and more frequent trips to the ladies' room. Lincoln has gotten the hiccups a few more times this past week.
Belly Button? out!
Wedding ring on or off? On but getting fairly snug.
Looking forward to: Enjoying the excitement and anticipation that's to come over the next few weeks. I get checked at the Dr again tomorrow for any progress and every Monday after until he's here. I have a hunch he'll be a few days late. Overall Dennis and I are both SO HAPPY we're all home together as we await meeting our lil' man.
Have a great week!
Denisse, Dennis and our bun
Looking forward to: Enjoying the excitement and anticipation that's to come over the next few weeks. I get checked at the Dr again tomorrow for any progress and every Monday after until he's here. I have a hunch he'll be a few days late. Overall Dennis and I are both SO HAPPY we're all home together as we await meeting our lil' man.
Have a great week!
Denisse, Dennis and our bun

No comments:
Post a Comment