Friday, August 10, 2012

38 week Update


How far along: 38 weeks!
Baby's Size:
Pumpkin-that's pretty big!
Gender: BOY!
Maternity clothes? I'm re-wearing the same few outfits that are still comfortable. 
Weight gain: Dr says: a total of 30 lbs and guessed Lincoln will come into the world weighing around 8lbs!
Sleep: One night I fell asleep on the couch and when I got to bed I just laid on top of the pillows the way they were when we made the bed. Turns out this is this most comfortable pillow set up yet!
Best moment this week: Dr appointment: confirmed he is head down and we're progressing towards D-day right on track! I also received the sweetest email from one of Dennis' fellow road mates. She sent me one of my favorite go to verses when I'm starting to feel overwhelmed. Getting a note of encouragement out of the blue made me feel really good and lucky that we're surrounded by some pretty wonderful people! Philippians 4:6-7 
Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus. 
Miss Anything? I feel like I am so close to being able to have a sushi roll or seared tuna tartar!
Sushiyobe here I come!
Food cravings: Sweets, pizza, H2O
Symptoms: Braxton hicks are still going on and it's hard at night to move around after an active day. I have more of a waddle than a walk lately!
Belly Button? all the way out!
Wedding ring on or off? off! between the heat and just being pregnant I decided to not chance having my rings stuck on my finger. Instead I've been wearing the right hand ring Dennis gave me on our wedding day on my ring finger. 
Looking forward to: Another week with Dennis as we continue to wait and see what happens next! We've been having date nights, catching up on our TV shows we like, watching the Olympics, spending time with family and friends (had the best date night out Sat to Kayne Prime-great food and company!).
Jenn (due 11/2), Katie and Me
Til next week-
xoxo,
The Edwards Family

No comments:

Post a Comment