| 33 weeks |
![]() |
| Durian Fruit (He's about 17" long & weighs around 5lbs) |
Maternity clothes? Living in shorts and tanks this week even at home-TN is having quite the hot summer!
Weight gain: About 24 lbs total
Stretch marks? Again - I can't see much past belly so "no"...
Sleep: Dennis and I have both enjoyed my holiday & PTO days this week and we've caught up on sleep! My body was in need! Lincoln got extremely active late last night and even woke me up with a few strong kicks-and I LOVED IT!
Best moment this week: Just spending much needed quality time together. We ran to Babies R Us to get our final baby needs, tried a new Italian restaurant we've wanted to mark off our list of places to eat... we're making our rounds of seeing family and friends before Dennis' long run overseas. Overall been a great week with 2 new babies entering the world! A little scary now that "we're next" up out of all the fellow preggos.
Miss Anything? After dinner last night Dennis got a homemade Tiramisu dessert and I couldn't try it because of the raw eggs. So now of course I'm craving that-the whole want what you can't have syndrome I guess. I have had plenty of other sweets to satisfy my cravings.
Food cravings: Made banana pudding-again :)
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not this week-yay!
Symptoms: The 2 new ones are 1)Lincoln has had the hiccups twice this week. It's pretty neat to feel the patterned subtle movements. 2) I've had a couple Braxton Hicks-nothing too painful I can just feel my stomach getting tight. They go away pretty quick when I walk around or change positions if I'm laying down.
Belly Button? It's OUT!
Wedding ring on or off? On until I get home then I've been in the habit of taking them off.
Looking forward to: Enjoying the next couple days with Dennis home. We have a whole lot of nothing planned.
Have a great weekend!!
D, D and L

No comments:
Post a Comment