Thursday, July 19, 2012

Week 35 Update

Can you find Sasha?
How far along: 35 weeks down & 5 to go!
Baby's Size: I use a few different apps and they always have a different fruit to compare the baby to - this week is similar to last week's fruit except the app says he is the size of a Large cantaloupe - emphasis on LARGE ;)
Gender: Boy
Maternity clothes? I'm in the home stretch and re-wearing the few things that fit me from now on. The next clothes I purchase will be post-baby.
Weight gain: For sure! I am eating any and everything that sounds good, even if it's a brownie for breakfast!
Sleep: Despite more frequent potty breaks in the middle of the night I'm sleeping pretty good! My body goes into auto-pilot mode for the random wake ups.
Best moment this week: I've always loved feeling Lincoln but there have been a few times that I have SEEN him moving across my belly. It's so bizarre!
Miss Anything? less than 10 days til Dennis gets back for a nice break at home!
especially the cereal part!
Food cravings: Nothing specific - if it's edible I will eat it and if it's sweet I will LOVE it!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Still uninterested in spicy food.
Symptoms: I get tired fairly quick, I think that's partially due to the humidity.
Belly Button? Definitely an outtie!
Wedding ring on or off? most days it's ON but some days I have on my backup that is not as snug
Looking forward to: Tomorrow is a day of catch up with some gal pals for lunch and dinner. Not a bad way to wrap up the week and kick off the weekend. Then Saturday will be a day of celebrating my oldest niece turning FIVE!! It doesn't seem that long ago that she was born and now she's 5 AND not the baby anymore (but she still calls me CeeCee and will always be a little girl in my eyes). She's now the oldest of 3 girls-time flies!

No comments:

Post a Comment