Friday, July 13, 2012

34 Weeks

How far along: 34 weeks = 8 months!!!
Baby's Size:

Cantaloupe! 4 3/4 lbs and about 18" long
Gender: Little Man
Maternity clothes? I am currently loving Dennis' shorts and t-shirts. Anything loose and light weight.
Weight gain: Dr D says 27lbs!
Sleep: This week it's not the baby to blame for my late nights, instead it's our fur-baby Sasha and her nervous ways during thunderstorms. Poor girl is terrified and shakes, pants, goes back and forth from being in the bed to under bed and repeats all night long during thunderstorms. We've needed the rain which makes it totally worth it!
Best moment this week: This week started out tough saying bye to Dennis but I'm REALLY trying to focus on the positives. I realized this is the last time I will ever truly have "alone time" and I'm trying to make the most of it! I'm crafting, not cleaning, watching my girly shows, eating cereal for dinner, making plans with girlfriends, working late if I feel like it, etc. Don't get me wrong I am counting the days til Dennis gets home...



Miss Anything? Nothing new...of course my hubby!
Food cravings: I got on a PopTart kick that started last week and has crept into this week! Before Dennis left he made sure I had a few essentials in the pantry: variety pack of PopTarts, movie theater butter style popcorn and Cinnamon Toast Crunch (Lincoln has his daddy's taste buds for cereal! wondering if I'll go back to not liking it after he's here?!)
Anything making you queasy or sick: Thankfully-NO!
Symptoms: I get full faster than I did a few weeks ago, hence cereal for dinner some nights. I can always seem to find room for desserts though!
Belly Button? OUT!
Wedding ring on or off? My rings are starting to get a tad snug... I have a back up ring to wear on my ring finger in case my bands end up not going on one day.
Looking forward to: The weekend. I can't wait to sleep late and hopefully get some girl time in. And I can't deny it, I'm excited to watch the next few episodes of The Bachelorette without Dennis' commentary on how silly the show is :)
When the hubby is far away and we're both counting down the days til we meet our sweet baby boy, this bible verse comes in handy as my worrying tendencies begin
"don't worry about anything, instead, pray about everything" Philippians 4:6
Have a great weekend!
Denisse, Dennis and Lincoln

No comments:

Post a Comment