Wednesday, April 4, 2012

20 Weeks - HALFWAY!

Baby E Updates:
How far along? 20 weeks!!!
Baby E’s Size: Small Cantaloupe (6.5" and 10.5 oz)
Gender: Sweet bundle of blue
Maternity clothes? Not yet - one plus about our higher temps is I'm able to wear my regular sun dresses without stretching them out.
Weight gain: None this week. I go back in 2 weeks for my monthly check up at the doctor for the official number.
Stretch marks? So far so good
Sleep: Much better this week! Sasha - the radiator of heat - is starting to give me space.
Best moment this week: Being at the HALF WAY point! 20 weeks down and 20 to go! Also great to welcome Dennis back to CST! Even if it was a hectic week it's nice to be in the same time zone.
Miss Anything? Spring - we went straight to hot, dry, humid TN summer weather.
Food cravings: Lots of lemonade, water with limes, powdered doughnuts and Lucky Charms this week.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Still avoiding Mexican! Although I do hope to be brave enough to take Dennis to the new Chuy's that opened at Opry Mills later this month. He's never been and I want to share the wonderful experience of their boom boom sauce and jalapeno ranch dip with him!
Symptoms: This week has been a REALLY good week for Baby E's taste buds...dare I say it... I haven't been sick since Saturday!
Belly Button? In! You can really see my linea nigra now.
Wedding ring on or off? Dropped them off to get cleaned last week so I have been without them - they still fit so ON once I get them back!
Looking forward to: Dennis has a 3 week break starting Sunday!!! We're excited to be able to go to church together on Easter.
1 Peter 1:3-4 Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, and into an inheritance that can never perish, spoil or fade. This inheritance is kept in heaven for you
Have a wonderful weekend and Happy Easter!!
Love,
Dennis, Denisse & Baby E

No comments:

Post a Comment