Tuesday, April 24, 2012

23 Weeks

23 Week Update
How far along? 23 weeks
Baby E’s Size: Large Mango (11.5 in. and 1.1 lb)
Gender: Baby Boy!
Maternity clothes? I got a couple tops and some jean capris from Old Navy this past weekend. Why didn't I switch to the maternity pants earlier? They are so comfortable with no buttons or zippers! Although I'm still wearing some of my regular jeans too.
Weight gain: According to the scale at home I'm up to 14lbs total gain on most nights.
Stretch marks? N/A
Sleep: I'm pretty sleepy and have a very early morning flight this week that I've tried to prep for with earlier bed nights. 
Best moment this week: The wonderful shower for Baby E and Ethan last Saturday. 
BIG thank you to Dennis's Aunt Debbie, cousins Brittany, Keri and Tiffiany and his second cousins (pretty sure that's the right "title") Janice and Judy! I do wish I had remembered to get a picture of all the hostesses! Everything was wonderful from the sweet prayer trees, to the delicious assortment of cupcakes from The Cupcake Collection plus Baby E got a lot of very thoughtful and generous gifts from everyone. Everything is living in our empty corner of the living room for now until project nursery is complete.
Miss Anything? Seeing my sweet nieces Addison and Alyssa this week makes me realize how fast they are growing up...especially since it was the first time I couldn't pick up Addison. She turns 5 this July and Alyssa turns 2 in June. Where has the time gone?! Hoping during both mine and Brandy's maternity leave we can have more time together.
Food cravings: I cannot wait to get to Key West to try some Key Lime Pie treats AND fresh seafood! I'll have to leave behind the pimento cheese for a few days but that's also still a huge hit for me and Baby E. He's a true southern boy already! Oh and pickles! Lots and lots of pickles.
Anything making you queasy or sick: The smell of Sasha's food or the fish food at work - have to hold my breath for each!
Symptoms: I am very clumsy! I have tripped a dozen times and just feel wobbly all over. 
Belly Button? Still in!
Wedding ring on or off? ON! 
Looking forward to: Key West! My company is going on our annual team-building trip this week. This will be my last airplane trip until post Baby E. My girlfriend Courtney brought me the first book in the Hunger Games series to read on our trip. I loved the movie and it left me wanting to know all of the details!
Have a great week!
D, D and Baby E

No comments:

Post a Comment