How far along? 21 weeks, 19 to go!
Baby E’s Size: Banana (10.5" and 12.7 oz)
Gender: Boy
Maternity clothes? Mostly no but have a few maternity items that are ready to make there debut. Still in regular jeans but I know that will come to an end any day now. I also got a couple of comfortable summer shoes instead of my usual heels.
Weight gain: 1 lb since last week
Stretch marks? Still lathering on the oils and lotions every morning.
Sleep: Yes please!
Best moment this week: Dennis coming home!
Miss Anything? still thinking how nice a Pink Lady roll from Sushiyobi will be later this year...
Food cravings: Sour/citrus things
Anything making you queasy or sick: Dennis and I are testing out a new theory that maybe Baby E isn't a fan of real milk. Trying out soy this week to see if it makes a difference. We're thinking that my earlier assumption that it was chocolate that made me sick may have been the milk from the chocolate milk, the milk that went with the Oreos, milk in the ice cream, etc. Dennis used to have issues with milk himself so it would make sense if this is the real culprit. I already love the taste of soy so it may stick around whether or not I still get queasy!
Symptoms: Nothing new, my body is adjusting to the shift in gravity to accommodate my baby bump.
Belly Button? Still in
Wedding ring on or off? Rings are on and not feeling snug yet.
Looking forward to: Having Dennis home, I have another prenatal massage this week and we're excited to celebrate a wedding this weekend for a special couple.
Happy Easter and have a great week!
Dennis, Denisse and Baby E
Happy Easter and have a great week!
Dennis, Denisse and Baby E

No comments:
Post a Comment