Here's a recap from our baby moon: Sunday Katie & I flew in and had a great time catching up on the plane. Our husbands very sweetly waited by the front door to greet us as we pulled up. Later that night we all went to a Lakers game which was a really neat experience and then to Barney's Beanery - a fun Karaoke bar nearby our hotel.
![]() |
| Lakers game |
Monday we walked to Caffe Primo for a very tasty breakfast. I loved their food so much I took a photo (see below) & went back the next morning to try the heavenly french toast:
![]() |
| Vanilla Latte and Banana and Caramel Crepe |
After breakfast we walked around and shopped a little bit - check out an outfit we bought for one of Baby E's future photo sessions (I had no idea H&M sells baby clothes-yes!!):
| Mini-Dennis |
That afternoon I had some mommy-to-be pampering at DryBar (I picked the Southern Comfort blowout. It lasted through Thursday, I probably could've gone another day without washing) and Blushington (make-up). Then we got dressed up and went on our date night for dinner at Mastro's Steakhouse. I loved having a special day just the two of us.
| Headed to dinner |
| Baby bump |
Tuesday Dennis had a show/work day. Lady A played at Staples Center and it was so cool to watch them all do their thing for a very pumped up, sold out crowd all the way in LA!
![]() |
| before the concert (thanks Adam!) |
The girls all flew home Wednesday. Overall the trip was great - nice to get away and explore a new city, I loved catching up with the other girls who were able to be there, and Dennis and I had a lot of fun together! It's the last road trip I'll be making to see Dennis for awhile and I am very thankful we were able to have our memorable "baby moon".
Baby E Updates:
How far along? 19 weeks - 143 days to go!
Baby E’s Size: Heirloom Tomato (6" and 8.5oz)
Gender: Baby Boy
Maternity clothes? Ordered a couple things online from Old Navy Maternity for my upcoming work trip to Key West. Will definitely be exchanging for a larger size - if it fits snug now I can only imagine in 4 more weeks!
Weight gain: Right at 10lbs if I weigh in at night. I can feel everything growing!
Stretch marks? No new ones that I can see yet!
Sleep: Can't seem to catch up this week. Worth being sleepy for the fun trip I had though :)
Best moment this week: Seeing Dennis Sunday and him being so excited about my noticeable bump. He was very sweet! Also I LOVED seeing him light up while we shopped for Baby E's clothes.
Miss Anything? Having endless energy...seems like a lifetime ago but I do remember bouncing back and forth between timezones without blinking an eye!
Food cravings: Snickers easter eggs & burgers (extra mustard & pickles please)
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing specific - I can't seem to put my finger on what triggers Baby E lately. I don't think he was a fan of mommy flying.
Symptoms: Same as past few weeks with addition to "growing pains" where everything is stretching out to make room for Baby E to keep getting bigger and stronger. Still amazes me what all changes so quickly.
Belly Button? Still in but belly is out!
Wedding ring on or off? On



Your hair and makeup came out beautiful!
ReplyDelete