Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Week 31


How far along? 31 weeks - 7 months!
Baby E’s Size:
He weighs about 4 lbs!
Gender: Boy oh boy!
Maternity clothes? OH yes!
Weight gain: Averaging about one pound a week now
Stretch marks? not that I can see..
Sleep: Hit or miss, I either sleep solid through the night or toss and turn.
Best moment this week: Technically it was last week..but my girlfriends hosted an awesome baby shower celebrating Lincoln. (Recap coming soon-need some photos first.) We are extremely thankful and feel REALLY lucky to have the support and love from so many different friends and family in mine & Dennis' - and soon to be Lincoln's - lives. I had a lot of fun sharing all the details with Dennis when he got home.
Miss Anything? I don't really "miss" it but I can no longer see my toes without leaning over -ha!
Food cravings: Bananas, sour candy (thanks to some leftovers from the shower), pickles - I must say Dennis and I tried the fried pickles at Jonathan's Grille that recently opened here in Mt Juliet and they are the best I've ever had! They're lightly breaded SPEARS (not chips) and Dennis agrees they taste different/better than others we've tried. Highly recommend them! And we're happy to have another local option to eat at too.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Happily-NO!
Symptoms: No new symptoms just enjoying the nesting phase.
Belly Button? It's mostly out!
Wedding ring on or off? On
Looking forward to: I'm enjoying the gradual change in my work life happening now until Lincoln's arrival. I've started working part-time at home and the rest of the time I'll still be working at the office. I definitely need and appreciate the transition phase, but as you can imagine Sasha adjusted immediately to the working from home part!
thank goodness she can catch the afternoon sun while I'm working
we brought her bed upstairs so she's comfortable as she keeps me company
Enjoy the rest of the week and stay cool-it's officially summer!
Love,
D D and Baby E


No comments:

Post a Comment