How far along? 32 weeks down - only 8 to go!
Baby E’s Size: App says about 3.75 pounds
![]() |
| Jicama (about 16.7 inches long) |
Maternity clothes? Still mixing it up! I bought my last (I hope) maternity item this weekend-finally a pair of shorts that doesn't have the full panel, that extra layer adds too much in the TN heat!
Weight gain: I'm up to 23 total at my Dr appt Monday morning. According to the Baby Center pregnancy app I'm "gaining about a pound a week and roughly half of that goes right to the baby. In fact, he'll gain a third to half of his birth weight during the next 7 weeks as he fattens up for survival outside the womb."
Stretch marks? Not that I can see, but I also can't see much anymore ;)
Sleep: Lacking in this area the past few days..
Best moment this week: Dennis coming home right when I was feeling my worst. He's been so supportive during the entire pregnancy (no surprise to anyone who knows him) and I've recently caught a cold that has knocked me off my feet. He got home at 3 am Monday morning and I was wide awake. Having him home made me feel better and having him with me at our doctor's visits is always a plus. Me and Lincoln are lucky for sure!! He's been helpful the couple days he's been home although we're trying to somewhat keep our distance hoping he doesn't catch my funk. Also a great moment to have Dr D say that everything is on track, she's not worried about Dennis' upcoming trip across the pond and she recommended how I could get rid of this cold.
Miss Anything? raw ahi tuna with spicy mayo and cream cheese wrapped in seaweed and rice (nothing new..trying to word sushi differently-ha!)
Food cravings: lots of bananas, pickles and icecream-and Chocolate Coca Cola cake from Cracker Barrel!
Anything making you queasy or sick: I wish I could continue on the "no" pattern but I have had a few episodes over the past few days. Dr D thinks it's due to my cold and thinks it will pass again once the cold goes away. It really isn't too bad, just another part of the plan to get us prepped for what's to come with the baby :)
Symptoms: Everything tastes SO GOOD these days-best symptom of all!
Belly Button? OUT!
Wedding ring on or off? On
Looking forward to: I have a prenatal massage this week AND our last baby shower to celebrate Lincoln's upcoming arrival. Lots to look forward to in baby prepping land. Plus Next week is a short work week with the 4th and I'm taking a couple days PTO to spend time with Dennis before his long trip.
Hope everyone is having a great summer!!
Love,
D, D & L


No comments:
Post a Comment