Updates on our growing family and other fun along the way!
Thursday, February 14, 2013
Happy Valentine's Day!
A quick post to wish everyone a Happy Valentine's Day! Dennis and I loved celebrating Lincoln's first V-day today. He got a little basket of goodies and has been wearing red the past couple days leading up to this love-filled holiday.
Great Grandma Darlene made this beautiful sweater. We thought it was perfect for our lil' cupid:
He's so cute!! I loved that sweater when I saw Grandma knitting it...perfect Valentine's attire :) Loved his little Valentine to Grandma, too. Grace went to the post office with her yesterday while I cleaned Don's house so we got to see it - such a cute idea!
He's so cute!! I loved that sweater when I saw Grandma knitting it...perfect Valentine's attire :) Loved his little Valentine to Grandma, too. Grace went to the post office with her yesterday while I cleaned Don's house so we got to see it - such a cute idea!
ReplyDeleteHe looks so cute in that sweater! I'm in love with the pic of him and Sasha on the couch! You need to get a BFF frame for it =)
ReplyDelete