I hope everyone is having a happy new year! Where did January go??? I think it goes without saying 2012 was a great year for the Edwards household. Below are a few photos from Lincoln's first Christmas (better late than never, right?)
| Our first Christmas as a family of 3 |
| The boys getting ready for Santa on their first Christmas Eve |
| BoBo getting giggles |
| Lincoln loves his Great Granny |
| Christmas morning with Gran and BoBo |
| Christmas afternoon with Grandma, Grandpa and all 4 of their grandchildren |
| Lincoln's Great Grandma Darlene sent him this bench made by his late Great Grandpa Elwood, such a special gift! |
Check out the recipe I found on Pinterest. I left out the optional pecans and split the recipe in half and they turned out to be delicious!
Five Month Update:
Lincoln is growing FAST (he hit 17 lbs last week!) and his personality is showing through more and more every day. He loves hearing his own voice, especially after a long nap and first thing every morning. Bath time is still a big hit and the best way to end every day.
| water baby |
| Happy as can be! |
![]() |
| (not the best photos but you get the idea) |
Little Lincoln, my how the last month has flown by! You are such a ham (your daddy made up this nickname for you). One of my favorite things is seeing the loving relationship shared between you and your daddy grow. You two have bonded in such a special way. I know it is 1,000 times harder on him when he travels for work now that you are here. Luckily we are able to share photos and videos while he's gone. What a joy you are! Thank you for adding loads of extra fun and love to our family.



No comments:
Post a Comment