We always said we'd wait til Baby E was here to name him; however, we've been "trying on" a name for a few weeks and decided on his first name last week. I think the middle will come once he's here (we have a few ideas just not quite sure yet).
Have a great week!
Love,
Denisse, Dennis and Lincoln Edwards :)
PS - We had a WONDERFUL baby shower yesterday with my work family and will be posting photos later this week. We are truly blessed.
Aww yay I love the name!! :)
ReplyDeleteI like it!! Joshua was our only easy one to name. Nathaniel took about a month after we knew he was a he to figure out. Grace, well, her name was easy because it's what I'd wanted for Nathaniel if he'd been a girl...but since we didn't have ultrasound verification on her until her due date (and a week before she finally joined us on the outside), we kept trying to figure out a boy's name...which we finally agreed upon the day before the ultrasound verification. It was stressing me out!! Love your updates :)
ReplyDelete