Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Hello 3rd trimester - Week 28

Late on posting again this week, the Edwards household has been a busy one. We got A LOT done during Dennis' break. We worked around the house, have the nursery mostly finished (shooting to wrap it up next week!!), attended a weekend long birthing class, went to 3 cookouts AND saw "What to Expect When You're Expecting" with 3 other pregnant couples. Overall we marked many of the to-do's off our list and were able to spend quality time with friends and family over the holiday weekend. We're both still absorbing all of the information covered at our class. It was great to get a feel for our options and learn about the hospital where we plan to deliver. Here's our weekly update:
How far along? 28 weeks - we've officially entered our third trimester!! Hard to believe how fast the past few weeks have FLOWN by!
Baby E’s Size:
Papaya! Approximately 14.8" long and 2.22 lbs
Gender: Active baby boy
Maternity clothes? OH YEAH!
Weight gain: Same answer as above ^
Sleep: For the most part I sleep pretty good. Sasha has moved away from me, either she doesn't like Lincoln's movements or she's prepping herself to share my attention. I think Dennis has enjoyed being her #1 choice :)
Best moment this week: Dennis and I had as much fun as possible during a "class" this weekend. It was a great experience to go through together and I feel that we really are on the same page about our hopes (and fears) when it comes to Lincoln's arrival. Of all our activity this past week I have to say I'm so happy we attended the class together. A runner up moment would be putting together the mobile on the crib last night and seeing what Lincoln's room is going to look like-can't even imagine how excited we'll be to bring him home.
Miss Anything? Endless energy!
Food cravings: Pickles, sour, pimento cheese - and bananas!
Anything making you queasy or sick: With yummy food all weekend I ate just a little too much, but THANKFULLY I never got sick.

Belly Button? I think it'll end up being out, right now it just looks very different!
Wedding ring on or off? ON!
Looking forward to: Next week we have our 3D/4D ultrasound-been awhile since we've seen lil' Lincoln!!
Hope everyone had a wonderful Memorial Day! Have a great weekend!
xoxo,
Denisse, Dennis and Lincoln

No comments:

Post a Comment