Thursday, May 10, 2012

25th Week

Sasha wants to be seen too!
How far along? 25 weeks - only 15 weeks til we get to meet Baby E!
Baby E’s Size: Rutabaga (see below I was unsure) He's about 13.5 in. long & weighs 1.5 lb
Gender: Baby Boy
Maternity clothes? Same as last week...it's a mix
Weight gain: Still right at 17 lbs total gain
Stretch marks? I lather the Earth Mama Angel and Palmers on every morning! 
Sleep: Ok but starting to wake up with leg cramps some nights. 
Best moment this week: Welcoming Dennis home for a day and spending some time together before he headed back out.
Miss Anything? Sushi!!!! Especially in the summer, that is my go-to meal for a hot summer day lunch.
Food cravings: Let's see how many I can list: BBQ sauce, ketchup, pickles, bananas, icecream - tried a new place out Saturday and then drove back on Monday for round 2. Jeni's Splendid icecream is AMAZING! So far I've tried the Salty Carmel, Lemon & Blueberries Yougurt and Brambleberry Crisp, plus a number of samples of their other fabulous flavors. I think Baby E is a fan - he moved nonstop afterwards.

Anything making you queasy or sick: 3 weeks going strong! I had to edit this one after a freak incident this morning. Compared to weeks 11 - 22, this one time fluke is nothing and I definitely won't complain!
Symptoms: I'm feeling a lot of movement almost every day in the morning for a few minutes, afternoons and then sometimes if I have a sweet treat at night. I love it! Oh and my favorite (and most dangerous) symptom so far is everything I eat tastes amazing! Even a simple banana seems to have magic inside!!
Belly Button? It's changing for sure... in for now.
Wedding ring on or off? On!
Looking forward to: Dinner with the girls! After a couple of nights of plans falling through for various reasons the past couple weekends, we are getting together tonight to catch up. As the years have gone by since being friends with these ladies a lot has changed for each of us - weddings, break ups, babies, moves, job changes, LIFE in general!! It's really humbling to have kept these friendships going despite all of our different paths. Oh and of course I'm also looking forward to welcoming my hubby home for a couple of days next week.
Have a great weekend!
D, D and Baby E
Here's a few fun friendship quotes - I love me some quotes! :)


1 comment:

  1. Aww love these quotes!! It was great to catch up last week! :)

    ReplyDelete