Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day - 13 weeks

First - thank you for following along to check in on us! We're having fun with the chalkboard and picking little tidbits to share each week.


Second-I heard something on the news the other night that got me thinking. News anchor says something like "so and so opens in August-which is only 6 months away" and I thought - No way! Well, I counted and sure enough Baby E's expected arrival is only 6 months from this Sunday - we're due on August 19th! :) Time is quickly passing for sure, hard to believe we're already 3 months in with only 6 to go! So exciting!! Trying to savor every day of being pregnant.




Week 13:
Onto another positive note, this week my taste buds seem to be getting back to normal! I had a tasty steak this weekend and even a few bites of a yummy smores - chocolate and all! As far as cravings go (besides my regular sweet tooth) I love pineapple, kiwi, strawberries, oranges... pretty much any and all fruits. On a less healthy note: I've frequented McDonald's for their tasty chicken nuggets a few times over the past few days. It's weird because I haven't had those in ages but they sure do hit the spot lately.


Hope you all had a very Happy Valentine's Day today!
xoxo,
D, D & Baby E

1 comment:

  1. Yay, 6 months away!! p.s you should be a teacher because you can write really well in chalk.

    ReplyDelete