Supplies:
-Scissors (free)
-Scrapbook paper of your choice, I bought 6 pieces of 12x12 sized paper from Hobby Lobby ($0.59 each sheet) and I had plenty of extra.
-All purpose Tacky Glue (already had some)
-Scrapbook stickers, make sure you have enough packages to cover all the numbers and letters you want to use ($1.99 per pack - I used 4 packs)
-Plastic closet dividers from The Container Store ($0.99 each)
![]() |
| Supplies |
How to:
1.) Cut out a stencil by tracing the closet divider onto the paper. Try to get one good fit to use for all the others. I wanted 8 dividers: newborn, 0-3 months, 3-6 months, 6-9 months, 9-12 months, 18 months and 24 months, so I had 16 patterns cut (one for each side of each divider).
![]() |
| Stencil |
3.) Stick on the letters/numbers on each side of the divider and you're done! (I did each one at a time to make sure the right size showed on front and back)
![]() |
| Baby E's closet dividers |



No comments:
Post a Comment