| Lincoln serenading everyone in line |
The Easter Bunny gave us a sneak peek at Lincoln's basket.
I decorated his bucket using my new Cricut (love it!) and the Easter Bunny got him some Easter books, a holiday bib and bunny hat, toy car keys and a swim suit with matching hat and sunglasses.
Lincoln got to try his new sunglasses on right away, after all he won't remember seeing his basket early anyway :)
7 Month Stats
Sleep: He is really making us proud in the sleep department. We are starting to have a routine for nights and mornings which makes it a lot easier. Sasha can sometimes be found sleeping under Lincoln's crib or in a basket of blankets in his room - it really is the sweetest thing! Check her out in this month's onsie pic and she snuck in the sunglasses photo too!
Diet: Pureed veggies and now fruits. He tried mangos and peaches and LOVES bananas!! This comes as no surprise considering how often I craved and ate this banana pudding while pregnant.
Milestones: He is rolling around everywhere to get where he wants to be. We laid him down to snap a photo on his blanket and he kept flipping over. Took a few tries to get a matching one on his back:
His squeals have turned into a lower sound... he sounds like he is trying to sing sometimes and we have caught him babbling to a few toys that have faces on them. He's sitting up pretty good and took his first ride at Target without his car seat Saturday morning:
Favorite Things: Lincoln is always happy to jump in his jumparoo and now he likes to play in his walker. He loves to be read to especially at night. He usually pets the pages if there is an animal ;) He can sit and play at his keyboard toy for a long time too!
His squeals have turned into a lower sound... he sounds like he is trying to sing sometimes and we have caught him babbling to a few toys that have faces on them. He's sitting up pretty good and took his first ride at Target without his car seat Saturday morning:
Favorite Things: Lincoln is always happy to jump in his jumparoo and now he likes to play in his walker. He loves to be read to especially at night. He usually pets the pages if there is an animal ;) He can sit and play at his keyboard toy for a long time too!
![]() |
| Rain rain go away... |
When I first decided to start this blog I had a few reasons in mind: 1) to track my pregnancy and growing bump, 2) I like the idea of having a record of what's happening with our family 3) sharing photos and happenings with family and friends who we don't get to see a lot. One aspect I like now that we've had it going awhile that I didn't think about ahead of time is 4) reflecting back and seeing where we have come. For example, last year on Easter Sunday I was 21 weeks pregnant and Lincoln was the size of a banana (funny because this is by far his favorite food right now!). It's hard to believe he was ever that small-crazy really! I also like tracking Lincoln's growth and development so I can easily access his "baby book" (We are adding to a tangible and traditional baby book too. I plan on printing his 1st year updates and attaching them to the book to have as a keepsake). Even as we prepped for our new addition we didn't really know what to expect (and we still don't). We just try to take it one day at a time. Of all the time that has passed and new challenges we face, one thing has remained the same. As we all celebrate Easter this weekend it's important to remember and reflect that Jesus died for our sins and God's grace is what gives us the chance to begin new each and every day.
Happy Easter!!
Dennis, Denisse and Lincoln


Oh my goodness he is getting so big! i'm so glad the hat fits finally :) I love going back in our blog too and seeing how things have changed and how we've all grown (in so many ways)...we started ours when Nathaniel was almost 4 months old...and he's 6 1/2 now. I use my journaling on the blog when I scrapbook a lot as well...such a help! Thanks for sharing Lincoln's life with us so far away :)
ReplyDelete