Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Pumpkin Pie Dip Recipe

Pumpkin Pie Dip Recipe
I first tried this dip last year for Thanksgiving and loved how easy and tasty it turned out! I have since made it for a Pumpkin themed baby shower (seen below), this week at my company Thanksgiving Potluck and I'll be remaking at least once over Thanksgiving festivities in the coming week.
Ingredients:
  1. 1 8 oz package cream cheese - softened
  2. 1 15 oz can pure pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie)
  3. 1 cup powder sugar
  4. 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
  5. 1 teaspoon vanilla
Ideas for Dippers:
  • Apple slices
  • Pear slices
  • Gingersnap Cookies
  • Graham dippers - either Graham crackers, Teddy Grahams or they even sell Graham cracker dipping sticks!
  • Vanilla Wafers
  • A spoon...
Instructions:
The real recipe from CopyKat Recipes found here will tell you an order of what to mix and how BUT I like to make an already easy recipe EASIER: I dump everything in a large bowl and set my KitchenAid to number 5 for about 4 minutes to get it creamy. I even cheat and buy the already sliced, bagged apples for dipping. I make ahead and fridge overnight so the flavors settle. You can use for up to 10 days from the day you mix. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment